Stay Away Protection Patch |Lillian Cuda|
Great quality iron-on Stay Away patch by the very talented and lovely Lilian Cuda, from Sydney, Australia.
These original, pastel-pink protection patches are machine woven and laser cut with heat sealed edges, measuring approximately 6cm x 6cm.
~How To Apply~
- Set domestic iron onto the "cotton" setting.
- Position as desired onto textile surface (ensure its not extremely heat-sensitive fabric).
- Cover the patch with a tea towel/cloth and iron for 20 minutes.
- Turn textile surface over (if possible) and iron for another 15 minutes.
- After cooling you can machine or hand stitch the patch for extra security if you wish.
Lillian Cuda postcards, prints and stickers are also available here on NOTS.
For more patches and creations check out www.lilliancuda.bigcartel.com 🌿🔮